segunda-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2020

Darkness

I don't know what to feel.
I don't know if I should take control
Or just wait to fall apart
I just know
That I want to be in your arms
Can I be there again? 

I want to see your smile again
That dark smile, showing your truth
Now I will see you differently after what you've done
But it always be that darkness on your smile
Soturn
and deep

I can't be ignorant 
And you can't be a light angel
Always dark
Before I was white
Now I can be anything you want
But please, just ask 
And I'll be always yours

Take care of me
I'm just a weak leaf
I will frozen your heart
My dark angel 

I want to go home
Are you going to be there waiting for me?
Are you warm?
Can you heat my feet because it was cold outside?

You made me see the life in a different way
We are different now
Life is bigger and darker
Magician

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário