sábado, 22 de fevereiro de 2020

Silvery Eyes

Snow... And I feel your arms.
I want you again.
Look at my eyes, Snow.
Blind me with your shine,
Cut me with your soft and strong hands,
Get inside me,
Devour my soul, my flesh, my barriers
Calm me down with your smooth deep voice
I want hear you again.

In the Dark, you devour darkness and chaos,
Put all parts together and make them yours
Controlled by your hands

Ask me, ask me
To be yours
Convince me
To play you, when my answer will be always yours

Freeze me with your eyes
While you're even deeper
Inside
Inside
inside...

You took my hand and broke almost all barriers
You're a goddess
And madness
How can I not be in love with you?

You show me strength what I am capable of
You showed me my secrets, they are yours now
I am capable of loving you
Would you let me?
Would you let me?

I am probably one more number of your maths
People will always want you back, for love or not
I don't care
You're a mermaid made to love
Not just to be pleased

Give me your dry kiss
Wet me with your breath
Being patient with my pains and traumas
Please, let me stay
I just want to cuddle your fake hair
And watch you shine in the dark
While I have you in my arms
Don't let this go
Don't let us go...

Have me on your arms
Possess me
Play me
Glue my mouth onto yours
Freeze my eyes into yours
Forever
I will aways say yes
Even when I mean no
I am sorry about how I am
I will say that to you for you reply me "don't be sorry"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário